A couple of years ago, one of my clients suggested that I should call myself a “Professional Fairy Godmother.” I thought, that’s pretty silly. It’s so whimsical, playful, light-hearted. After all, what I do is very serious. I help people change their lives.
Yet, isn’t that just about the most perfect description of a fairy godmother you ever heard – one who helps change people’s lives?
Here are the key elements I bring to your transformation process:
- Thirty-five years of experience coaching, consulting and spiritual directing offered and applied to your discovery and dreaming processes;
- Intuiting the invisible truth that you need to know in order to be set free; and
- Penetrating insight to walk you right past your own resistance;
Consider a Complimentary Coaching Session in which we will:
- Find out where you really want to be;
- Get really clear on where you are;
- Figure out the obstacles that are keeping you stuck;
- Discover the kind of work we can do together; and
- Conjure a plan for transforming your impossibilities into I’m possibilities.
I think my schooling really only began once I started creating my own curriculum.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Art, Smith College, 1979.
- National Theatre Institute, Eugene O’Neill Memorial Theatre Center, 1978.
- Licensed Teacher, CEP Advanced Program, Unity School of Christianity, 1990.
- M. Div. Candidate, St. Paul School of Theology, 1990.
- Ordained Minister, College of Divine Metaphysics, 1992.
- Doctor of Divinity, College of Divine Metaphysics, 1993.
- Certificate: Center for Teaching Peace, Alternatives to Violence, 1995.
- Certified Reiki Master, 2001.
Read my CV in full (attached). WARNING: it’s almost ten pages long; including books and other publications, consulting experiences, professional theatre, …et al.
It seems so simple writing all this in a few paragraphs but the Truth is I am a person to whom others have always turned for a different perspective, a way to think that makes them feel better, and help in figuring out what they want and how to get it. The way I do it is to add a spritz of faithful magic to your ordinary process.
If I can be of service to you, call, write, text, send an email, heck, send an owl. Let’s connect and get going, shall we?